Scrapping Sunday

Spent the day catching up on my Project Life. Was busy completing the DisneyWorld vacation album and did not complete Week 8 last week. Finalized it today. For this week, I tried something different, Ready-To-Go 12 x 12 pocket page template (Week 8) by Just Jamee. This is drastically different from my other Project Life pages. I'm kind of on the fence on this page. On one hand, I really like it and on the other, it is too busy and looks like something my 15-year-old granddaughter would like for journaling.


Week nine was completed by using Clean Lined Pocket Templates No 1 by Sahlin Studio and ROAR - Mar. '17, a memory pockets monthly kit. All products can be found at the Lilypad.


It's been a busy two weeks, show choir show, art show, science fair, babysitting, and visits with grandchildren, so I had lots to scrap.

Comments

Popular Posts