Project Life 2017

Week 3 Project Life
In 2010 I started scrap-booking our everyday life on two-page spreads. This is called Project Life. It appears I called it Sweet and Simple in 2010. I'm  using a different style than I did in 2010. In 2013 we moved in June and I had been faithful in completing my weekly spreads up to the move. Following our move I did very little (I mean VERY LITTLE) scrapbooking. Now that I'm retired, though, I plan on spending LOTS of time pursuing this hobby. To motivate me, I signed up for Jessica Sprague's Digital Project Life: 2017 Edition. I have now completed three weeks. I've used supplies from Jessica Sprague's class along with Becky Higgins Project 52: Everyday Edition.

 Week one covered my first week of retirement. 

Week 2 covered snuggling with youngest grandson, game night, and webinars.



Comments

Popular Posts