Remembering 9-11

I think everyone remembers where they were and what they were doing 11 years ago today.
I should have left for work, but my husband and I were going through a rough patch and he had gotten home from work 15 minutes before and wanted to discuss some issues. I was trying to get out the door at the same time answer his questions when the Today Show broke in with the story about the first plane hitting the Twin Towers.
While watching it we then watched as the second plane hit. I called work and told them I would be late and asked if they had heard. They hadn't. As soon as the second plane hit, I knew this was no accident.
.
I did then go into work and when I got the everyone was watching the TV and watched the other events unfold. 

I went home and realized what we were discussing that morning was nothing compared to what had happened and we were very thankful for the life we have.

Comments

Popular Posts