Recommitting--30 Blog Posts in 30 Day

Geez, can't believe I haven't blogged at all in 2012!  So here's a quick update -- grand kids are great and are now 10, hair breadth from 7, 4, 3, and 1; for the first time since probably 1975 we have only one pet; Roger lost his Mother in January; and I've done hardly any scrapping or photography.

Roger has been talking about buying a house on a lake and we went for a drive last weekend and looked at a home. Didn't like the house, but loved the wall of windows and the hummingbird feeders on the deck. I've never seen so many hummingbirds in one place.  I came home and searched for information on attracting hummingbirds and came across Debbie's Tips for Attrating and Feeding Hummingbirds on Bird Watches dot com. I made her nectar recipe, moved my feeders closer to my window, and woke up the next morning to see three hammers fighting over the feeder.  So far only three, but really enjoy watching them, in addition to the Goldfinches at my bird feeders.

Comments

Popular Posts