For Today, a blog meme

I found the following blog meme over at The Simple Woman's Daybook, http://thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com/.  
  1.  Outside my window the snow is gone and the sun is shining.
  2. I am thinkin it’s a good day for staying home scrapping and spending time with hubby and puppy.
  3. From the kitchen nothing is happening.  The dishwasher needs unloaded and the only thing cooking is toast and peanut butter for lunch.  Dinner will be Noodles.
  4. I am wearing blue jeans and my brown top.
  5. I am creating a layout of the granddaughters ninth birthday while taking Tiffany Tillman’s “Revealing the Mask” class at ReneePearson.com.
  6. I am going to take dogs for walk, return pop cans, and pick up medicine for Molly at the vet’s office.
  7.  I am reading Millies Fling by Jill Mansell AND The Pioneer Woman: Black Heels to Tractor Wheels – A Love Story by Ree Drummond.
  8.  I am hoping to win HGTV’s 2011 Dream Home.
  9.  I am hearing wind chimes, motorcycles and kids playing outside.
  10. Around the house dog toys are laying all over the floor, laundry is waiting to be put away, I am scrapping with Rosie curled up next to me, and roger is playing with his radio he made.
  11. One of my favorite things is a Saturday night sitting at home with hubby, sharing some wine, and watching boxing.
  12. A few plans for the rest of the week:  work, spending time with family, walking every day, and taking off Friday while my sister has.
  13. Here is the layout I created today (used Once by Paislee Press):

Comments

Popular Posts