End of year recap

Two thousand ten is now in the history books.  The year started out celebrating our granddaughters eighth birthday. We had so much snow and it stayed on the ground from November through March.   February my mother ends up in the hospital with some serious health issues.  She was unable to return to her home and ended up spending a couple months in a care facility. She was able to return home, which for awhile I wasn't sure would happen. We celebrated birthdays, weddings and funerals. I lost a cousin in October and a couple months later my aunt, the mother of the cousin that died in October.  We also learned we would be adding grandchild number 6 in June.

December I slipped on my photograph a day.  I've thought about whether to continue it in 2011, but think I'll approach it differently, not worrying about getting a picture every day but celebrating the everyday.










Comments

Popular Posts