Saturday's happenings

Today was the South Des Moines Art Festival I was supposed to work from 9 to 6 p.m. It started thundering and raining at 4 a.m. and continued most the morning. It was a cold damp morning and I decided to leave around 11:30. We drove by around 2 and all the artists were packing it up.  A very sad day for the 2nd Art Festival.
This afternoon the clouds broke up for about 10 minutes and I took advantage to take my daily picture. I stood under a tree in my front  yard, focused on a couple leaves low on the tree that had started changing colors.
We watched a couple movies today, got a nap in, and had an awesome dinner. I also am up-to-date on my 365 project.

Comments

holly said…
hi - visiting from the blog design class. LOVE the look you've created. so fun!

Popular Posts