Wow, I'm leigh out of the day at Scrapable.net

Uploaded a couple lei-outs at Scrapable last night. I am participating in Scrapable's first ever Swim School, where I get assignments each week and learn lots of new tricks as we swim through these lessons. I was so surprised this morning when I woke up and saw the following message in the forums:

Congrats to QueenShakeNBake for LOTD, Spring.
This lei-out catched my eyes when I made my round through the gallery.
I love this colors, which shows me happiness and gives me a summer feeling. I also like to see a photo different from the family-fotos which we see mostly.



The other lesson this week was to scraplift one of several lei-outs the swim instructors and lifeguards had chosen. I chose to scraplift Digi-Chick Linda's fabulous lei-out

Linda's lei-out.

My lei-out.

Comments

Congratulations mom! That's very pretty. I also love Dad and Luke with their tongues sticking out.
lbjiowa said…
What fun Debbie! You're famous now! I've been enjoying the great LOs you have been posting in the Scrapable gallery!

Popular Posts