DigiChick Spring 2009 Challenge

Next weekend I'm going to the DigiChick Spring retreat in Clear Lake with my scrapping buddy Judy. This spring Linda and Kim are offering a CHALLENGE to all participants! Once Linda received our registration fee she sent us access to download Linda's kit "The Good Old Days."




The challenge is is to design a scrapbook page using at least 2 of the papers, at least 4 of the elements, at least 2 photos, and use the theme, "These are the Good Old Days."

Here is my layout:


The journaling reads in the upper portion of the circle: "That's right. When I was your age, television was called books."

The journaling on the sign in the upper portion of the LO reads "Dennis & Debbie about 1955."

The journaling on the postcard reads "1950 Here is a picture of Linda (4), Sandy (7), and Denny (2 1/2) taken in the front yard of our new home on S.W. Bell."

Supplies used from your kit "Good Old Daz" all four backgrounds--1, 3, 10, & 11; Embellishments--E_01_A, E_01_C, E_01_E, E_01_H.

In addition, I made brads using your cream-colored papers. The flower I made using PressPetal1_Daisy template by Brandy Hackman by adding a hue/saturation layer and coloring it cream.

Comments

Denise said…
Great challenge page. Did you use a template? I'm still working on mine. See you Friday!

Popular Posts