Another vacation layout



Worked on another vacation layout tonight after getting in a 4-mile walk for five activity points. I spotlighted a picture of the girls doing ballet in the swimming pool at the hotel.



This was a layout I did for a challenge at ScrapGirls. The challenge was to do a watercolor or something with your picture and scrap it. I used my Color Schemer program to come up with three other colors to go with the purpose of the tulips. I need help with color, but it does kind of make it pop.

Comments

Katie said…
okay, i just read debbie's comment on the pioneer woman's website from the what concerts have you been to, and i just wanted to say that the jets and miami sound machine concert at the iowa state fair was my first and probably most exciting concert as well...i was so obsessed with the jets back in the day! thanks for that...gotta love the iowa state fair!
Mom, Mia drew a picture at school today of her in that same striped suit swimming in the hotel pool on vacation. I know your trip will be the subject of many drawings and stories in Writer's Workshop this year! :)

Popular Posts